Small enough to take anywhere, Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette was made for sin. These shades are perfect for when youre up to no good—from a warm red matte to a metallic smoky gray with a shifty red-brown undertone. This palette even includes one split-pan shadow, Clash, which has a shimmery white on one half and UDs legendary blackest black matte (Blackout) on the other. Every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and ultimate blendability.
Create the perfect eye look for whatever trouble you plan to get into, then finish it off with Troublemaker Mascara for sexy, fluttery, intensely black lashes. The mascara features a custom brush that combs and separates lashes to make it look like you have more of them. It actually fans out lashes as it coats them, for an instant lash-multiplying effect. The brush reaches even tiny inner-corner lashes, no matter which way you hold it. The intertwined bristles have special hooks that separate and curl each lash while laying down the perfect amount of mascara.
- BAILOUT (pale warm nude matte)
- RIOT (deep metallic copper)
- 7&7 (medium terra-cotta matte)
- RELISH (rich warm red matte)
- CLASH (soft white w/micro-shimmer + blackest black matte)
- KNOCKOUT (chocolate brown matte)
- GIRL CRUSH (metallic berry)
- BANKROLL (metallic deep green w/gold micro-sparkle)
- AFTERHOURS (soft black satin w/iridescent micro-sparkle)
- TROUBLEMAKER MASCARA (high-intensity black)